Monday, February 2, 2009

Switching Gears A Bit...

Wow! Hey! I hope this post finds you well!

We made it through Adolescent Issues Forum, and dove right back into our Word Problems at the end of last week. The strangest thing happened though... we're really starting to nail these problems! Whoohoo!!! So, I trusted my gut today and started working on two-step equations. (You may remember that we had a quiz on one-step equations a bit ago and were headed towards a quiz on Word Problems. I've decided to bypass that quiz for now and dive into harder equations!)

There are a few class docs that have been added to the wikispace, so you'll definitely want to check those out. Plus, I've reorganized the wikispace because we started to get so many documents up there! Check it out!

http://cfsmatthew.wikispaces.com/classdocs